This delicious dish satisfies any hunger, and is gluten-free as well! It’s definitely not a low calorie meal, but it is tasty and easy to make.
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Chop onions and brown in a frying pan with a bit of oil for one minute.
- Add the ground beef and cook until browned.
- Remove ground beef and place in a baking dish.
- Scramble eggs in the same frying pan.
- Remove eggs and add to baking dish.
- Grate cheese and add roughly 2/3 of the cheese to baking dish.
- Stir contents of dish together.
- Cover baking dish and bake in 350F oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove baking dish, add remaining cheese on top.
- Place dish under broiler and broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream as desired.
Thanks to Stacy F for the original recipe!